Fuji Electric Micro Controller PXR4
Various functions and abundant options
- Diverse control and tuning function... Capable of covering various controls within a wide range from simple ON/OFF control to fuzzy PID control.
- Front waterproof structure (conforming with NEMA-4X:IP66)... The front panel is washable with water.
- Re-transmission output in 4 to 20 mA DC... PV (process value), SV (set value) and MV (manipulated output value) can be transferred to other measuring instrument.
- 8-step ramp/soak function... Allows use as a simple programmable controller with a set value program.
- RS-485 communication... Selectable between MODBUS protocol and Z-ASCII (Fuji, s original).
Via the RS-485 interface, PXR is connectable with a computer, programmable operation display and PLC.
- Digital input... SV (set value) is selectable and various events are executable by external switches, etc.
- Heating and cooling control... Applicable to even a self-heating process.
For control of both heating and cooling with a single control Heating and cooling outputs can be overlapped with each other or a dead can be provided.
[Energy saving in cattle shed]
- Both heating and cooling are controlled with only one temperature controller utilizing its 2 control outputs.
- Power consumption can be curbed by controlling a cooling fan motor with inverter.
- Heater burnout alarm... Equipment damage can be prevented.
- Various alarm function... Delay action, excitation/non-excitation selection or latch function can be combined with alarm.
- Remote SV input... SV (set value) can be selected with 1 to 5V DC signals from outside.